Do you warn other drivers of their own stupidity?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you were behind a car at the lights when they had turned green, would you sound your horn to wake him up? How long would you wait? What about if you were following a car on a rainy day and his fog lights were on? (Silly one that - I know it never ever happens! Why would a driver put his fog lights on if it wasn't foggy :lol: )

Or do you worry that the driver will get out and thump you one or if it was a woman driver in front would you refrain to avoid frightening/alarming her?

To get from my house to the nearest "main" road is 18 miles.There is a section (2.5 miles) of single lane track that goes down/up a heavily wooded very steep twisty hill.
Even on the brightest of sunny days the light does not penetrate this section very well,and I ALWAYS have my lights on whilst using this piece of road.
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of drivers that enter this section after coming from bright sunlight,with their sunglasses STILL on.
To answer your question Wayne.......YES,these drivers get made aware of their stupidity,in the strongest words I can safely use :lol: .
Also,no,I dont use my horn.Nothing winds me up more than having some numpty blowing their horn at me.
Also......( Jeez,youve got me going now :twisted: ),I think 25/30mph sightseers should have to obey the same laws as tractors.ie,more than 6 vehicles behind them.......they should pull over at the first opportunity to let traffic pass.Damned holiday makers :x

i thought i got mad, you must really have it in for them :lol:

iv never been stuck behind anyone who forgot to engage the clutch on green thankfully.

id be afraid of causing a heart atack in an elderly person, and id feel guilty so id have to save them making a bigger scene :?

This happened twice to me on Wednesday In London. Drivers seemed to be asleep and Not notice a light change.

Obi over here we call them Noddies as they are always nodding their heads as they look up and down at their electronic gadgets to text and thinking that no one knows what they are doing and I sometimes have to give them a blast when their head is down when the green appears :)
A few years ago as I was stopping for a light I checked my RVM to see the driver behind looking down and he made light contact with my tow bar that put a dent in his front bumper and when we got out I accused him of looking at his mobile and he said he was checking his roster and he turned out to be a senior sergeant at a nearby cop shop and was most apologetic and embarrassed.

Last edited: