Damage to side bolster

dagger

The Torque Meister
Car
Nissan Primera S.I.
:sad2::sad2:

Unhappy today, only just noticed my Scooby seat has gotton worn, must be my big arse getting in and out :embarrest:

090220121183.jpg

090220121182.jpg

Now how do i stop this from getting worse, i was thinking seat cover

I've been looking on the bay of E, but the majority state:

NOT FOR RACING OR BUCKET SEATS

Anyone know which would fit or another alternative

You could just put a piece of cloth over it. It is possible to get the seat re-trimmed if it bothers you or look for a set of spares in the breakers yard.

There are lots of companies around who can do invisible repairs on both leather and cloth seats. I use an absolutely marvellous Chinese gentleman who is as inscrutable as they come! :) He has repaired worn patches on my seats, arm rest, and steering wheel outer housing. Don't give up hope as somebody will be able to sort this out for you. ;)

Does it really matter? Bolsters will always get worn on bucket seats. Are they original? What model are they from?

This is true Prince, but for me looking at the damage would just bug the hell out of me! I would have to get it done.

It is annoying,it is a blemish on your pride and joy,and you know it is there,it will always catch your eye,good luck in sorting it!.

Speak with Sleeper. Got a feeling he is re doing his seats in his Skyline he is ''un-modding'' project. He may know what the going price is for a repair.