Clio 182 - Turbo y0!

So this is the very first post in what should be a long, but enjoyable project!

First off, let me give you a bit of background into the car! I have currently owned the Clio for 2 years, loved every single minute of it. However, it has now come to the stage where I am looking for some more power.

I have considered many options, but decided with some persuasion from a close friend of mine, that the Turbo route is the best.

Looking at some of the kits offered by KTec and Engine Dynamics, I have decided to build my own kit based around these. As I am hoping for around 280 - 300bhp, I realise that some internal components will need to be uprated (Wossner pistons, PEC rods).

I hope to keep this updated as much as possible! I hope to have car built by Christmas ready to take it up to Paul at RS Tuning in Leeds to get mapped.

I am thoroughly excited as this will be my first major tuning modification!

Thanks for reading!

L

Sweeeeeet, I had a 172 and absolutely loved it and always regret selling it. I have often wondered what one would be like if it had megane turbo power in it.

I think you will surprise a lot of cars in a turboed 182.
Definitely keep us posted.

Funny you should mention that, my mate has belled me literally five minutes ago and he mentioned he is pretty sure he is 225'ing his Trophy!

Always liked Clio's but never had an opportunity to own one! Look forward to the updates on this one also ;)

This one should be nothing short of "Chicken Oriental"....
Seriously good luck with this one, I'm really interrested to see the results
I'm assuming you have all the suspension sorted and the like...?