Can i put Universal TRD Rear Spoiler on a Honda Accord 2000?

As long as your boot/trunk is wide enough, yes, although some fettling will no doubt be required for a neat finish.

Why you would want to, however, is a question that only you can answer :)

Unless it "needs" a spoiler, don't put one on. All they do is cause downforce and thereby drag slowing down a car unnecessarily if it's not required

Agreed, this sort of spoiler/wing probably won't produce much downforce but it will add a lot of drag.

No performance change will be noticed, apart from a lower top speed and a longer time to get there.

If fitting because you like the looks, then fine. If you expect an actual performance improvement you will be disappointed. However, you may experience a 'placebo' improvement, similar to that experiened by people fitting cheap induction kits.

However, you may experience a 'placebo' improvement, similar to that experiened by people fitting cheap induction kits.

Another classic 'placebo' effect here, is were people swear their car is faster straight after a car wash :blink:

TRD is the racing development for toyota and was used on their trd race car.
I have one on my car and at high speeds it does help to stabilise the car. People that have removed their spoilers have said it feels less stable at higher speeds.
All that said though the trd spoiler is designed around the toyota shape of that era so will be made to be most beneficial for those cars. Not sure how it would perform on a honda.

The giveaway is in the heading - Universal. Says all I need to know about the product.

02%2003%2004%2005%2006%20Acura%20Rsx%20Type%20R%20Style%20Trunk%20Spoiler%20copy.jpg

Can I put a RSX type R spoiler on an Accord 98-02 models? coupe and sedan?

Im looking for a high spoiler

Last edited:
Probably would be better suited. Not sure if it would be an exact fit though.
Your best bet would be to ask the suppliers as they may have fitted one to your model of car. Failing that you could have a look on a honda owners forum and see if its been done before. That would give you a good idea of what it looks like too