body kits

kbekl

Tuner
Car
space wagon
are body kits universal ie bumper and skirts or are they made for specific models

as i am thinking about adding one to my space wagon :amazed::embarrest:

The Universal ones charger is reffering to are typically made in china and look really bad.

That said I've seen some nice S2000 veilside kits fitted to a 206 but the bodyshop that did it were pros and smoothed and blended it in nicely.

There are also parts which can be added such as front splitters and side splitters which might be an option.

The Universal ones charger is reffering to are typically made in china and look really bad.

That said I've seen some nice S2000 veilside kits fitted to a 206 but the bodyshop that did it were pros and smoothed and blended it in nicely.

There are also parts which can be added such as front splitters and side splitters which might be an option.

agree, the chinese ones are junk, they keep filling us with junk. i am talking about there are some guys who create custom body kits (there are a lot of those in my country that do stuff like that by themselves on their garages, people who know to work with fiber glass.)
now talking about brand names, is something else, ya heard about the duraflex from extreme dimensions? it's a nice material, very elastic, and they say it cant be cracked easy.

well i am looking for one for the space wagon and i dont think they made them for it lol

just looking for something different

well i am looking for one for the space wagon and i dont think they made them for it lol

just looking for something different
you can give the fron bumber, and the rear bumper to someone who knows to work with fiber glass, and buy yourself some side skirts that can fit the space wagon,a nd they will make you something, it all goes with combination of other car parts made from fiber glass, so it can come with something unique.
if you go for ready parts and something else, i doubt, cause space wagon parts for that are hard to find.