kit car body's

charger69

Pro Tuner
Car
Opel Corsa B X14XE
ok, it'll be nice finding a plymouth hemi cuda as a kit car, i'd like to find one like that..... maybe. so those cars are known as replicas i think, but how much would cost a hemi cuda as a kit car, just the body?

Is there even any such thing? I mean a hemi kit car?

i've seen kit car hotrods. probably there might be, but it's hard to find online. while a real hemi cuda was costing about 50 000 euros.
i know it's weird cause usually exotics are being done as kit cars, but the hemi cuda is a cool car too so was thinking why not....

71_customCudaside.jpg

ok, this is what made me think of the cuda

That car looks awesome. I hope you get your dream fulfilled. What about starting out with a Plymouth Sport Sattelite and getting this to look like the Cuda?

That car looks awesome. I hope you get your dream fulfilled. What about starting out with a Plymouth Sport Sattelite and getting this to look like the Cuda?

that car look's way different, so i was thinking that more than obvious it is a kit car. it is very low first, while the real car it's hard to get that low.
however i'm just thinking about it, let's see first the budget.

that car look's way different, so i was thinking that more than obvious it is a kit car. it is very low first, while the real car it's hard to get that low.
however i'm just thinking about it, let's see first the budget.

It's extremely easy to get a car to sit that low. Air suspension or hydrolics. Expensive but easy.....