Black_Coupe Project

Hi, Well I thought it was about time I started a little project log on my little Megane.

I bought this Megane in January this year and so far have not done too much to it, but have a long list of jobs to be done.

Here are some pics of how it looked when I picked it up.

Meg1.jpg

Not really done much to it so far, apart from changing the aerial to a small bee-sting style one and adding smoked side repeaters.

On the inside I have just finished adding full leather interior.

Jobs to do include fitting 17" Kei Fuji alloys (Black), Sports exhaust system, M3 style mirrors etc.

Will upload some more pics as soon as I get the interior fitted and hopefully as each job gets done.

The aim is to have a nice looking Meg with some tastefully done mods.

Its been a while but I'm going to do a proper listing of work so far. Not been able to do much really since this thread was started due to ill health but now things are improving (apart from the weather) I can crack on. New sound proofing has nearly been completed, just got the boot to do. Once that has been done I can get the new carpet installed that has been sat in the garage for the last 6 months.

I think the only other thing that has been done since this thresad was started is i have fitted the 17" Kei Fuji alloys (black) which I must admit do suit the car rather well.

More to come.....................................

Well today I finally managed to get some work done on the car. Finally finished off the soundproofing. Not a professional job I know but it is fit for purpose. Will have interior back in tomorrow and then next chance I get I will be adding new black carpet to it too.
IMG_20130308_173909_zps7e847304.jpg

IMG_20130308_173927_zps5e15c256.jpg

IMG_20130308_173915_zpse8a740d3.jpg

Will get some exterior shots of the car once I can get it washed, and it stops raining.