Places you hate driving.

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
I was in Bedford today...and I absolutely hate driving around there! There are speed cameras, speed bumps, pot holes, traffic lights and the slowest drivers ever!

Is there anywhere you guys hate driving around?

dumfries. no cameras but idiots everywhere and a hunderd sets of lights.

prefer driving in edinburgh and glasgow ( thank you sat nav ) than my local towns

Reykjavík (Iceland's capital)

Some parts are ok but I have often had a near miss there because of some crazy drivers(well, not me driving 'cause I am not getting my license 'till the beginning of June), speed bumps everywhere in some streets or too many traffic lights in other places. I'm so happy I live over here but not there:toung:

North Wales has some fantastic roads on offer but the NW Police have a real campaign on against speeding. Nothing wrong with that, but they do take it to extremes at times.

I also dislike parts of Northants, the border of which is only a few miles from here. They adore the SPECS average speed cameras in that area so the A45 has become a monotonous drudge now. (Prince will know all about these - he lives there!).

Milton Keynes with its incessant roundabouts is a menace. As are the 'one at a time' traffic lights in the centre of town.

Oh god yeah...the west side of the town and the east has them. Drive either north or south though and it's not so bad! Milton Keynes is awful as well...a simple shopping trip ends up sticking you in one lane (thanks to the bus only lanes), red light upon red light and an array of roundabouts...how many turn offs do you need within 2 minutes of each other?!

The london ring road (The A road although the M25 can be a pain) It took me 4 hours to cover a couple of miles! NEVER AGAIN! I literally could have walked that in less time.

Is that the North (A406) and South (A205) Circulars? If so, you have my sympathy. Left leg ache land. Hence why I used to drive automatics...