I hate LONDON!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
3 hours to do a 1h45 min journey just because of all the traffic. We were in standstill for most of the time!

I try to avoid driving in London as much as I can but had a job to do so got a wonderful opportunity to experience how bad it was!

Do you avoid any areas because of slow traffic? Do you mind driving in London?

I live here 'Unfortunately at the wrong end' so know exactly where you are coming from Obi :(
Today was particularly bad as there was oil spills in the East India Dock tunnel and another accident further up the A13 by the Canning Town flyover 'Closed so had to use the slip road' took me 1.5 hours to do a 9 mile journey this morning coming home from work .V(

3 hours to do a 1h45 min journey just because of all the traffic. We were in standstill for most of the time!

I try to avoid driving in London as much as I can but had a job to do so got a wonderful opportunity to experience how bad it was!

Do you avoid any areas because of slow traffic? Do you mind driving in London?

Come to Chicago,Il. 6 plus hours to go 90miles South to North in Chi Town during RUSH hour! Normally a 1.5 hour trip! :(

There is a lot to be said for travelling off peak then. Our journey home was only 1h45 minutes, just about half of what it took getting there. If we've left at 5 instead of 7pm we would probably still be home around the same time.

That happens because it has a different approach with the traffic. In some areas the roads aren't that wide and the load of traffic is more.
It makes many people hate London. But trust me its a beautiful place in every aspect!

I'm going down to London in March with the wife and i'm not sure on whether to get the train or drive. We're staying in Wembley though so we don't have to drive into the centre at least. I can't stick London in any way, shape or form, it's awful. She wanted to go see The Lion King in the West End though so what can you do?