The car you hate the most

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is there a car you really really hate with a passion?

Mine is the Fiat Multiplas! It's just pig ugly and looks like the top and bottom were designed in two separate rooms and then stitched together to make the final car.

Nissan Puke, please Mr Designer, enough already.
Citroen C3s and the like with those massively ugly LED's each side.

Nissan Cube.
It's horrible
2014-nissan-cube-628.jpg

And thankfully discontinued.

Actually.....
This morning I saw one of these
1024px-BMW_i3_01.jpg

Yes the need for electric cars is great, but seriously BMW? Were your designers blind and drawing with one hand when they did this?

Toyota Prius. Those tree hugging tofu eating veggie chomping bumpkins with their holier than thou, I'm driving an electric car nonsense! I guess it's more the drivers than the car but it's what the car stands for. It's an icon for a specific type of person.

Toyota Prius.
Nonononononononononono. I need the tree huggers to drive these. I need their fuel.

I do think they are ugly, though. The wifelet disagrees and really wants one. I've vetoed that on the grounds that if we get an electric/hybrid we'll get a good looking one that we are both happy to have on the drive :)

^^ I hear you LM, I wonder, quite some time ago I heard rumours of a convertible version of the Prius was going to be made, not sure if this ever happened but something to think about as it could be aesthetically pleasing to the eye ?-/