Fast and Furious 5 synopsis (not a spoiler!)

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
So what do you think the plot should be for Fast and Furious 5?

Here's my take, They free DOM from the prison bus. Then then escape to the UK.

Here the fun begins. They hide out in London living off money from street racing. (We'll need to invent a big London based street racing scene for this to be credible but with very heavy traffic and the London Congestion Charge this will allow us all to see more of the cars.):lol:

Then the feds call in the guys to break a european Drug ring! (Because they are now so good at it!) They also discover that a cartel have been smuggling earl grey tea out to America.

This will involve a chase through France, Along the German autobahns and then into Russia.

Then we find out that Dominic has been an undercover cop all along and that Lettie wasn't really killed this was just to test him out and see if he is still a good cop!

Last edited:
i think europe would make a great place for a fast furious film it would be quite amusing to see a classic mini fly past the yank muscle and jap machines :bigsmile:

including the albanian mafia helping DOM escape, and the leader of that mafia would be ME, hehe......

anyway's it'll be nice to see european cars and tuning scene going into F'n'F
and yea, Torquecars should be in it if it happens.

yeah he his, during the opening he's driving one of the trucks. its also han that tells him the police raided their garages. only reason i got it was him was when dom told him to move on Han says ive heard theyre doing some crazy **** in tokoyo