Fast and Furious 7 - your thoughts

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Anyone seen this film yet?

What did you think of it? Was it a fitting tribute to the late Paul Walker?

I'm hoping to see it this week probably on Wednesday all being well!

Well I persisted through the film and all I can say is I was bored from start to finish!

Well I persisted through the film and all I can say is I was bored from start to finish!

Apparently it is the biggest grossing movie out of the franchise to date, I will however probably wait until the Blu-ray comes out :)

Very good film indeed. Not as good as the first, but a lot of references to the first film. It was a beautiful tribute to Paul Walker and I am sure he would be proud.

Very good film indeed. Not as good as the first, but a lot of references to the first film. It was a beautiful tribute to Paul Walker and I am sure he would be proud.

Not as good as the first? It must be bad then as that was rubbish :)

Dude i ended up crying! Not literally but in my heart, i did though some places i hard to wipe my eyes so tears won't show up. Being a fan of Paul, the movie was awesome.

Usual cheesy unrealistic FF film. Still liked it though, I've liked every film so far & I hope they make more.

Liked 6 the best because of all the sparked up classic cars.

Horses for courses really. I enjoy them but I enjoy a lot of fictional films and I don't mind they stretch the truth and are full of special effects.

I still wait for the ultimate car movie though, there is nothing quite there that ticks the box for me.

Boring, the attention has gone from cars to action, it's basically a action film with some nice cars, so basically an action film... now initial d that is a good car film