Well did fuel prices go down 1p last night

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
The fuel duty rate was dropped in the budget, so did your local garage drop the price by 1p?

Do you think the fuel levy for the stabiliser is going to affect pump prices?

Still no drop in my area, a few have even gone up 1p.

THIS IS SCANDALOUS, and I have an empty tank! I'm walking everywhere now on principle!

A lot of forecourts reportedly put it up £0.01 as soon as the announcement was made simply so they could restore the original price at 6pm on Wednesday.

This is typical of British commerce. Greed, greed and more greed. In my estimation this is totally unethical.

i hate petrol companies, just out to rip us off cos they know we will always be there to fill up our cars, i wonder if it will get so high that there will litterally no cars on the road, except for the fat cats, imagine a world full of german cars :eek:

a world full of German cars sounds like Heaven to me!

Havent noticed fuel prices changing around here, but the price of a pack of fags went up 50p today :(

What do you think? They put the #!#!#!#!ing price up a #!#!#!#!ing penny before the #!#!#!#!ing drop!!! :mad: (just to point out, none of this ager is directed at anyone on TC, this is directed at his PM'ness)

Who the #!#!#!#! gives a #!#!#!#! about a #!#!#!#!ing penny????? #!#!#!#! off you spotty faced ponce. Camron, since you have been in charge have already #!#!#!#!ed up the price of fuel by putting it up 12p!!!!!! #!#!#!#! off give us 30p off you tight fisted #!#!#!#!#!#!!!!!!!

#!#!#!#!in drop of one penny. #!#!#!#! off. The #!#!#!#! is taking #!#!#!#!ing libaties now.

WHOOO HOOO, and extra pennie per L! Yeah 50p a fill up. #!#!#!#! off, I cant even buy a scratch card for that!

Eat my poo Camron, Brown, Blair. All three of you should be discusted at how you managed to destroy one of the wealthest countries in the world. Prescott, the PM we should have had.

Now a post with that much language in it would normally get deleted. Normally! But I think desparate times and all that apply here.

Thanks Big Man! :bigsmile::blink1:

Some things just have to be said.

I went home last night wondering if I would still have an account when I came to log on in the morning!

A penny. HA.