Torquecars personality test

I've just got 100%.... (But I know the correct answers to choose.)
Score: 100% Perfect score - I hope you didn't cheat!
You clearly love driving and have developed great skills, but your confidence is bordering on overconfidence. Continue to develop your skill, take some track days and explore your limits rather than those of your car.Having a good car is important to you and you like to show off a bit but you need to develop patience and it helps to remember that others on the road are not as confident as us. Just overtake them rather than driving too close to them.

A clean driving record is a badge of honour but you are still quite likely to have an accident through a loss of concentration.You value your skills as a driver and we assume that you are always looking for opportunities to hone your skills.

Your experience has probably developed to the point where you can almost predict the daft things other drivers will do before it happens. This is great, continue with this and you'll be a great driver.The nice thing about your driver profile is that although you like driving quickly you think it is just an important that you can stop quickly.

Just did the quiz again (honestly this time) & it came up with this!!

Score: 110%
Legendary score - & I know that you would never cheat because you're awesome.
You clearly love driving and have developed Incredible skills to rival that of Stig 1 & 2 plus the Stigs vegetarian cousin, and your confidence is bordering on making everyone ells look bad. Do not continue to develop your skill because you're already at the apex of perfection & you could cause a time paradox, take some track days and explore your handsome face in the vanity mirror whilst kicking arse round the track. Having a good car is important to you and you like to show off a bit but you need to develop patience and it helps to remember that others on the road are not as confident as us. Just overtake them rather than driving too close to them.

A clean driving record is a badge of honour because you've never been caught and you are not likely to have an accident because your skills as a driver are superb and we assume that you are always looking for opportunities demonstrate your skills.

Your experience has probably developed to the point where you can almost have a power nap whilst cruising around. This is great, continue with this and you'll be a legendary driver for many years. The nice thing about your driver profile is that although you like driving quickly you think it is just an important that you can stop quickly & I'm not talking about using your brakes...You're just that good!

84%

Well done you are a well above average driver!
You clearly love driving and have developed great skills, but your confidence is bordering on overconfidence. Continue to develop your skill, take some track days and explore your limits rather than those of your car.Whilst you appreciate a good car you have selected a car for practical reasons butyou need to develop patience and it helps to remember that others on the road are not as confident as us. Just overtake them rather than driving too close to them.
A few small knocks is nothing to be ashamed of and these have actually made you think more about driving and you are more careful. But don't become too cautious!Take every chance you can to improve your driving, we would recommend an advanced driving course and a track day to start you off.

Your experience has probably developed to the point where you can almost predict the daft things other drivers will do before it happens. This is great, continue with this and you'll be a great driver.The nice thing about your driver profile is that although you like driving quickly you think it is just an important that you can stop quickly.

Perhaps we should make this test a condition of signing up! It would just let through the real petrol heads ;)

Test was great told me im an over confident fast driver that's a menace to everyone else. Sits on the fast lane of motorways without careing about anyone else. Will have a crash because I drive too fast. That's me & I got the lowest score ever 74%. That's a true Petrolhead score if you score more your a pansy or a Miss Daisy.

Test was great told me im an over confident fast driver that's a menace to everyone else. Sits on the fast lane of motorways without careing about anyone else. Will have a crash because I drive too fast. That's me & I got the lowest score ever 74%. That's a true Petrolhead score if you score more your a pansy or a Miss Daisy.

Don't call be Shirley :)