TopGear 27th June

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What did you think of this show, first one in the season. May took a trip to the icelandic volcanoe and Clarkson did some interesting things with 3 wheelers!

(The show is on Iplayer for those based in the UK!)

Dull, Dull, Dull Same old jokes and I've forgotten what cars they had on already. (I didn't like it as you may have guessed) Group tests work quite well as long as they don't try and be funny about it and lark about. Fifth Gear isn't much better though

i thought it was very funny
they should mess about is what top gear is all about
watching them is like watching us at work always trying to out do the next man and crash his car at the same time

We were in stitches, you just knew what was going to happen with clarkson in a three wheeler.

Next weeks show includes they are given a budget of £5,000 to find a car that can hold its own on a racetrack and handle everyday tasks, before testing their purchases in Germany.

Well I liked it! it must be very hard to come up with something different and interesting week in week out! that will appeal to an audience with individual tastes and preferences?

I think they do a great job in trying anyway! :)

I don't really like anything, but I liked it. Thought it was a laugh. I never miss TG. They are a bunch of big kids, and like messing around. Whats wrong with that?

And, If you want a detailed survey of a car now days, everyone goes onto Parkers. There is no point in TG doing every car that comes onto the market, as it has already been done and advitised somewhere.

I've just caught up with this & I think the volcano stunt was the most idiotic thing I've seen them do, I can appreciate why the Icelanders were up in arms.

I've just caught up with this & I think the volcano stunt was the most idiotic thing I've seen them do, I can appreciate why the Icelanders were up in arms.

Why? Do you think James would have done this 4 years ago? No, not a chance. Can you not see how each of them have devoloped? Mind, doesn't matter what they do, there will always be one or two that are not happy with it.

For those people - stop your moaning, and don't watch it!

Why? Do you think James would have done this 4 years ago? No, not a chance. Can you not see how each of them have devoloped? Mind, doesn't matter what they do, there will always be one or two that are not happy with it.

For those people - stop your moaning, and don't watch it!

The point being mate is that if he got into trouble whilst on the volcano then he would of needed assitance and rescue therefor putting other peoples lives at risk trying to save him.
I agree it was a silly thing to do in the first place.

I thought it was pretty funny but the first one in each series usually is. Lets hope they keep the quality up and do some original challenges.

The point being mate is that if he got into trouble whilst on the volcano then he would of needed assitance and rescue therefor putting other peoples lives at risk trying to save him.
I agree it was a silly thing to do in the first place.

That's pretty much it, I've got nothing against the presenters, I think their all great & complement each other.

But your quite right Bigbadjoe nobody has to watch it & I won't be going out of my way to make sure I see catch the next one. Anyway I saw the new Fifth gear last night & I really enjoyed that! :p:p:p

Last edited: