Times are hard!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
So with the looming rececession, global meltdown, credit crunch, global warming, food scarcity and rising fuel prices we might ask what changes when times are hard?

Will you be spending less on your car or do you consider it a priority?

Will you do more work on it yourself such as servicing?

Are you more likely to shop around for tyre prices etc...?

Or do you think the whole economy up the shoot thing is a load of woof!

defenitly have been spending less on fuel. however the car is still a priority, if not then i couldnt get to work to earn money and would have to scronge off the state. do a lot of basic servicing myself anyway, sparks oil brakes. generally do shop around for tyres but my local one always does them cheaper than the others close by ( up to 15 miles ).

the whole economy is buggered and its all to do with countrys ( inc ours ) being too greedy

I am still insisting on modding as and when I can, filling the tank when I need it and driving hard until I hit a 1/4 of a tank!

Well, I have a few friends that are mechanics so I don't have to go to a shop to do almost anything, just pay for the materials...I try to save by using less gas

The car is top priority. To offest the expenses, I reduced smoking to 2 cigs a day, go out only once or twice a month, reduce junk food, more economical in my shopping and leisure expenses etc...

I did reduce using the car unncessarily, however the urge to push the car when driving is just ovewhelming :D