Taking your car to a safari park

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Would you be happy to take your car through the monkey enclosure at a safari park?

Is this something you've ever done? Are monkeys the worst or are the other animals you would avoid getting near your car?

I remember going through a safari park with my uncle and the monkeys bent and then snapped his arial and then they ripped out the rubber seals around the windows!

there is loads of monkeys around here. so i dont need to go to the park . but no.

Not into the monkey enclosure but the other ones are ok. last time was in the monkey enclosure the buggers climbed under the wheel arch and tried to use this as an escape route out of the enclosure.

we went last thursday and the west mids safari park doesnt have monkeys anymore so my dads hyundia getz was safe (but i think if they would have got there hands on it they would have improved its looks:amuse:)

I remember going through a safari park back when i was about 5 monkeys ripped vinyl roof off my dads cortina..lol I was laughing :lol::lol: as they ran off with it.. my dad was going ape.:mad::mad:

I remember going round Windsor Safari Park in 1978 in my Dad's Fiat 131 Panorama. The monkey's removed just about everything that wasn't firmly fixed.

This was a 70's Fiat so that means quite a lot went because the cars weren't fantastically built anyway - wipers, aerial, wheel covers, fuel filler door and cap, bit's of wheel arch liners, front indicators prised from bumpers, door side strips to name a few.

Some might view this positively as a weight reduction exercise :).

there is loads of monkeys around here. so i dont need to go to the park . but no.

In case of any confusion regarding littel monkey as in kids climing up trees
or my little girl who is one espaly on me so if anyoffence has been caused
it was not intended at one person or persons yours nigel..:embarrest:

nope do alot of safari parks not have the monkeys somewhere else so most cars dont go through them ?
i know the safari park up here has the monkeys on an island and a bus or something takes you round