Lotus taking on Ferrari and Aston Martin

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
It looks like Lotus is about to completely relaunch it's line of cars. We will see the arrival of the Esprit again and the looks and stats are simply stunning.

They are clearly taking on the R8, Boxster, 911 and Panamera markets with their new range of cars...

http://www.lotuscars.com/en/future-cars

They have brought in experts from other car makers and the new CEO has a good reputation for revamping a brand.

Do you think this will all work out well for Lotus or do you reckon this is a last ditch publicity stunt?

Would you like Lotus to become as successful as AM and Ferrari?

I think all of the models look great, not really sure what I was expecting when I clicked on the link, but i'm pleasantly surprised ;)

Hope this all happens for Lotus, have been a fan for a long long time now!
Lotus had a worthy reputation back in the day for producing desirable cars with good looks, good performance and that oh so legendary handling :)

i really like the new look for Lotus, but i do think they have made their own current cars look out of date already, park an Evora next to any one of them and see the difference, but maybe they'll update the Evora when this line takes to the road

I do hope it works out for them. their cottage industry image has always been a thorn in the big boys sides and their cars easily compete with the best