Stock Corolla, upgrade suggestions?

Masjo

Car
Corolla CE
Hey guys, I have a purely stock 2005 Corolla CE, other than a remote keyless entry and new Michelin tires (P-185-65R15). I don;t have too much money to spend, but I want to make my car look unique and also drive a bit better. I'm not sure if a Corolla is entirely worth upgrading/tuning/putting money into, as eventually (in 5 ish years) I may get another car... but for now, I still want my Corolla to be somewhat unique.
Any suggestions?

Hi there and welcome. Which engine does yours have? Toyotas are not really built for modding and there are not many modding parts around for them unless you really look.

I'd content myself with a nice set of shocks all round and sports exhaust and induction kit. The car won't really be faster but will be more fun to drive.

Hi there and welcome. Which engine does yours have? Toyotas are not really built for modding and there are not many modding parts around for them unless you really look.

Exactly which Toyotas are you referring to Waynne? Excluding the stupid 4x4 and SUV thingys there are loads of modding parts for most Toyota's including the Corolla (super/turbocharger kits, exhausts, cams, splitters blah blah)

Think Fensport, TRD etc etc

I'm not exactly sure what engine my car has. I'm from Canada, if that helps?
Or is there some number I could look for on my engine?