speed bumps........whoops

trooper

Track Warrior
I have just came back from going a drive with my friend and we were killing ourselves laughing.
We were behind a vauxhall astra, it had all the body kit on it and had been lowered, car itself looked really nice, but we came up to speed bumps and we heard an almighty crack and the astra stopped half way over the speed bump. The guy (who was driving) and his female companion got out the car, as did i to see if everything was ok. His front bumper had hit the speed bump and came off, but he had also put his wheels over it.
Now for the funny bit....he stood and looked at the front of the car then at his girlfriend and just said "whoops"! The girlfriends face was a picture and whats worse it was her car!!!! I had to walk away cause i would've burst out laughing. As we drove around them all we could hear was her shouting "is all you can say is f***ing whoops!".

cruisearound.ie said:
Ah men are worse must get a pic of mate bumper and what happened when HE HIT a speed bump in HIS car! :lol:

Look forward to the pictures, wish i had thought and taken a few with my mobile, especially of the girlfriend, cause her face was just priceless....lol :lol: :lol:

That is a classic. ROFLMHO :lol: (I wonder if he is a torquecars member?) That could be awkward moment no 4!