Some people just cant reverse a car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I saw a pitiful example of reversing today. A man who had totally ignored the fact the road was blocked up ahead drove right up to the blockage and then realised he had to reverse.:amazed:

He reversed so incredibly slowly it was painful to watch. He stopped and went forward a couple of times to straighten up and he ended up on the other side of the road with a wheel on the pavement.:blink:

If you ask me people like this just shouldn't be given a licence!

my girlfriend is a none reverser. i cant stand being in the car with her. nothing does my head in more than incompitent drivers.

They just need more practice! There really is no excuse. If we were retested every 10 years and reversing was part of this test our roads would be substantially safer.;)

(It was a man but only in his 50's! :eek:)

Just had a young lad no doubt just passed his test trying to reverse his Fiesta up the road. He went from one side of the road to the other, scraping along the bank on each side in turn! It was painful to watch.

Just had a young lad no doubt just passed his test trying to reverse his Fiesta up the road. He went from one side of the road to the other, scraping along the bank on each side in turn! It was painful to watch.

Indeed it is painful! Poor car!

I hate people that cannot parallel park. I'm not the best but I am careful and make sure its done properly. Even in massive gaps I can't understand how people cannot parallel park!

It appears the roads have doubled in bad drivers every time I use them. It doesn't matter if it's morning or evening rush hour, at the weekend or through the day in the week (should I ever have a day off), people just plain can't drive. It absolutely does my nut. The worst of them all are people that hesitate and people that drive at 20mph absolutely everywhere. Couple that with people who stop to turn a corner! No common sense, no observational skills, no thought for other road users. Boils my onions

Last edited by a moderator: