Sneezing Insurance?

Pixel

Road Burner
Car
Ford Fiesta Zetec-S
Earlier today, I had a sneezing fit whilst driving! I sneezed 8 times in a row (one after another) with each one impairing my vision for up to 2 seconds! So there I was doing 50-60 on a busy road driving blind for 20 seconds!?

It was a scary and dangerous situation to say the least... :blink:

I wonder if my insurance covers "crash by sneezing", :lol:

Anyone else had any similar experiences?

Pixel.

ye i have really bad hayfever so am always sneezing and it can be very dangerous especially on motorways

not only cant you see for a good 20 secs but also the violent jerking motion can cause you to turn the wheel unintentionally

hopefully they will bring out a medicine that completely rids hayfever as i dont find any tablets work that gr8

not sure about the insurance though :confused: could be worth a try if your unlucky enough for anything to happen

TITAN - have you approached your GP? There's a couple of new anti-histamines available which at the moment are prescription only drugs. My 11 yr old has chronic hayfever and they've managed to sort him out very nicely. None of the over-the-counter stuff really worked for him.

I get hayfever so I experience the same sneezing whilst driving thing. It can be quite dangerous for many reasons. One of which that hasn't been covered is the natural reaction to brake. This could mean someone crashing into the back of you.

I agree that anti-histamines are rubbish! They don't help at all.

TITAN - have you approached your GP? There's a couple of new anti-histamines available which at the moment are prescription only drugs. My 11 yr old has chronic hayfever and they've managed to sort him out very nicely. None of the over-the-counter stuff really worked for him.

do you know what the tablets are called as this will really help

Thx

At this time of year it is usually wheat pollen. They say that eating local honey helps build up your resistance. At first your eyes and nose will stream but after a couple of days you will no longer have the reaction to it - it works for me.

My bro has some prescription stuff to squirt up his nose which prevents the pollen irritation. The GP will know what to prescribe.