skoda vision d

charger69

Pro Tuner
Car
Opel Corsa B X14XE
ok this concept seemed cool, especially with the sign. love the lights. but hey i wonder why the guys from skoda don't start something on their tradition, rear engined sedans. i did some drawings, of my point of view, how's they look like.

ok this concept seemed cool, especially with the sign. love the lights. but hey i wonder why the guys from skoda don't start something on their tradition, rear engined sedans. i did some drawings, of my point of view, how's they look like.

Drawings?? where exactly! :)

i did them, and am trying to get a scanner to scan them so can publish them online. however my idea was to hear your opinion for a rear engined sedan.

Most people buy sedans for rear storage which is compromised if the engine is there. The Skoda Estelle had this configuration IIIRC and was a farily "successful" if ugly car.

well, it actually might be counted as an luxury car or exotic, but counting on skoda's rep would be hard, it wouldn't be that hard if we were talking about tatra.

Most people buy sedans for rear storage which is compromised if the engine is there. The Skoda Estelle had this configuration IIIRC and was a farily "successful" if ugly car.

17 years winning it's class in the Round Britain Rally?

Yep, I'd class that as successful.

Given the dimensions, the Estelle had slightly more stowage space available in the RR configuration - it was a fairly small "boot", closer to what you'd get on a hatchback.