Potholes getting filled in

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Now I have moaned a little bit about pot holes in the past but credit where credit is due, the worst potholes on the main roads have been repaired now!

Side roads and back streets are still in need of some TLC and there are a few new potholes appearing on the main roads.

It is a shame that the roads were not stripped an relayed as the potholes will not stay away for long.

What is it like in your area then?

Well, the biggest problem is the local hospital grounds. It's been in a very bad state for some time, but the surface has pretty much disintegrated since the bad weather.

It was anounced a week or two ago that they are waiting for a quote (worded more fancifully, but that's what they meant).

I must try to find out what's happening with the new MARR (bypass) - looks like the contractor has skimped on the work as it's breaking up in places despite being only 5 years old.

My way is awful! Have to go down a big country road to get home and its the worst road I have ever seen or been on. Although they have all been marked so I think they plan to fill them in.