Am I getting to be a grumpy old man ?

TCJBOLDIE

Torque King
From
Brisbane
Car
JB Starion
I have a few pet hates like

1 People who look to be rooting around looking for something in I guess a handbag (mainly females) and miss when the light turns green

2 Motorists who take off slower than an oldie on a walking frame who appear to have any thought that others behind them may have planes to catch,meetings to attend Doctors appointments etc.

3 Timid or indecisive drivers who need at least 1/4 of a mile gap in oncoming traffic to turn right.FYI i have a family friend that qualifies.

4 Females who absent mindlessly twirl their hair while mobile or stationary The car is in D but the mind is in Dream.

5 people who drive well below posted limits with clear road ahead.

6 people who seem afraid to get up to highway speeds on the on ramp to blend in seamlessly with the traffic flow and when they finally merge accelerate slower than a mobility scooter.

TCJBOLDIE

Torque King
From
Brisbane
Car
JB Starion
Forgot this very annoying one.

7 people in the left lane behind anything on wheels BUT usually a bus or truck/lorry and pull out like they intend to overtake but don't and block anybody else from doing so. .V( :mad:

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
From
Deal, Kent UK
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
It comes with age, so don't worry we're all getting there. Don't forget that you were once young and probably did most of these things (especially twirling your hair! :lol: )

TCJBOLDIE

Torque King
From
Brisbane
Car
JB Starion
Obi I still have a good head of hair that has #3 comb cut nowadays but in my younger days when I was called "a temporary Australian" because I rode a Trumpy Tiger that was raced before I got it and converted it back to a road bike I had an Elvis hair do complete with a ducktail :)