Polished (Raw) Alloy Wheels

Hi All, I would like to get views people have on the up keep of Polished Alloy wheels (non painted or lacquered) as I have recently had my wheels refurbished and had the Rim stripped of the lacquer and paint I currently clean the wheels almost every day with soapy water then a good metal polish like Maguires Alloy Polish, I find that if I don't clean the at the end of every day the are quite hard to clean as they suffer from water staining if left for a couple of days, do many of you have "Polished Alloys" and if so how often do you clean them?

I normally clean my wheels then use a metal polish like Autosol at the end of every day it gets driven, but once I had to take my car to my MB main dealer, on the way there it rained heavily so by the time I arrived there my wheels were filthy, anyway my car stayed there for a week without being cleaned, when I picked it up I washed it but the wheels were a pig to clean even though I had previously waxed them, it took me about 15 mins per wheel to remove the water marks from Polished area!!!
I know that the up keep on polished rims would be greater but I am not sure I made the right decision, I originally wanted them diamond cut but the wheel refurb place told me that there was not enough meat on them as they had probably been refurbed several times before, so as I wanted a Bling, Bling finsh I just had them polished!!

tbh mate all metals corrode whether ferrous or non ferrous and tbh i would apply a lacquer as a bare minimum either matt or gloss
depending on what look you want

You can grease up rims to help prevent rusting and weathering. In answer to the above question, my wheels are painted with a polished lip.

Hi, can you tell me do you find it hard to keep up the up-keep? and how often do you drive you car?

I drive my car fairly often but most times it will only be a short trip (5/10 minture drive to work). The up keep of my rims is fairly easy and straight forward... when I decide there is too much brake dust or dirt on my rims.. I clean them. I don't use anything special... Just a bit of washing up liquid and water and it works each time.