Peugeot 306 questions.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
By Pugmodz (80.46.141.181) on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 12:07 pm: Edit

You can add a Turbo without too much trouble. Contact http://www.pug-performance.com/pug-306-tuning.htm for more information. You usually need some bottom end engine work to cope with the extra stress.

By Peter Heatley (81.129.205.110) on Wednesday, December 08, 2004 - 04:15 pm: Edit

Hi, just wondering if it is possible to add a turbo to my pug 306 1.8xs, if so how much am i looking at and has anyone done it.

Thanx

By Catt on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 08:31 pm: Edit

I recently bought my XSI and am looking for an induction kit for it. Obviously i want the engine to purr but my main objective is to try and increase the cars bhp. Anyone got any recomendations? And what sort of increase could i potentially gain? - I've had a look at the calculator on this site and it came back with a potential 2.5 bhp increase. Is this realistic or can i expect more. I guess what i'm after is a fair increase in power without breaking the bank or increasing my premiums by too much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By John on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 01:58 pm: Edit

Hello All

I currently have a pug 306 1.4 and wont b selling it for a while yet. Whats the best way to make it a bit nippier? My friend suggested a K&N induction kit for it... is it worth it. Also as it is multipoint injection would this make it extremely loud or only when revved high?

Thanks

hello everyone

I just bought a pug 306 hdi and im not soure what one button does.its located on the right side of the steering wheel next to the passenger airbag keyhole...can anyone help me????

thanks

iur_uk said:
hello everyone

I just bought a pug 306 hdi and im not soure what one button does.its located on the right side of the steering wheel next to the passenger airbag keyhole...can anyone help me????

thanks

Tried the manual?