Peugeot 307 hdi 2.0l 90bhp

HdiSid

Car
Peugeot 307 Hdi
Heya guys just waned to ask a quick couple of questions, i wanted to put a boost gauge on but i have no idea how to access the turbo as is on the rear of the engine, and is there any way to add a intercooler to the car as the 90Bhp does not come with one standard, cheers :)

boost gauge is easy and you dont need to run it off the turbo.
you will need to more than likely tap into a pipe post turbo unless theres a take off somewhere.
yes you can add an intercooler itll jsut be a case of working out where to fit and getting pipework

Thankyou for the reply mate, this is my first turbo car so all new to me :), think i might have to look into where to get the intercooler from any suggestions? :)

yeah the 110 has a intercooler fitted as standard i have found a intercooler kit on the internet but i dont know if i need to change the inlet manifold for the intercooler to fit, maybe someone here knows? :) cheers guys

yeah i meant get the one from the other cars as everythings there.

if youwant to go for the kit you wont need to change your inlet manifold but you may have a much longer pipe run which means more lag as the extra volume would have to be compressed.

true i understand, i have been looking for a while about doing this and everyone is saying different things :), one guy told me i need a inlet elbow and bottom pipe from the 110 to fit a intercooler :/ so im abit confused what i actualy need to do, hope you guys can explain to me :)

cant help realy jarrus is a pug man so he might be the best for it.
you would need the pipework from the turbo to the intercooler and to the inlet manifold. so the intercooler and 2 possibly 3 pipes

will see if i can get jarrus to have a look this way for you

cant help realy jarrus is a pug man so he might be the best for it.
you would need the pipework from the turbo to the intercooler and to the inlet manifold. so the intercooler and 2 possibly 3 pipes

will see if i can get jarrus to have a look this way for you

Cheers mate really could use the help :)

Hi mate,
the guy who told you thats what you need is right, the intake is different on the 110 to accomodate the intercooler,
Personally I would use 110 intercooler pipework and then use a bigger intercooler, also remove the dpf from the exhaust keep the standard airbox with paper filter and it will remap upwards of 150 hp and a little bit more with a nice exhaust system,

hope this helps

J

Thankyou mate, im still a little confused, if i get the 110 intercooler pipework wont the turbo need to be relocated? as the 110 pipework would not reach right? or should i just change the inlet manifold and do it that way? sorry im abit of a novice at this never owned a turbo before, cheers guys