jus waiting for the comment y would u want :sad2:

102rxg4.jpg

208vc6f.jpg

2q404yg.jpg

143jlw4.jpg

2dtws9i.jpg

2poslqf.jpg

:D

thanks:p erm thier is a filter its an apiro cone, ive put it in the wheel arch:eek:

do ppl think i might suck in to much water in winter months having it this low lol

30hn7dc.jpg

thanks alot u would be surprised how good tht feels when some one praises a daewoo lol

tell me about people think im off my head!! drives me nuts, ive spent 300-400quid on mods they say wasted money lol wash at least once a week some times 2 full wax and all tht, replies i get wots the point just a daewoo lol

i tell ya A/C power steering leecy windows windbag, sunroof, 20k on clock at 300quid
bloody steal if ya ask me but i do love em lol 3rd one in the family lol

got a thread with ur beamer in? (piccys)

yeah i love it!! my plan is to put the redtop out of the cavvy in it,fancy meself a sleeper
200bhp nexia awsome lol

loving the beemer nice zhaust was looking at one like it till isaw tht twin one lol
got any mods on it?

yeah i love it!! my plan is to put the redtop out of the cavvy in it,fancy meself a sleeper
200bhp nexia awsome lol

loving the beemer nice zhaust was looking at one like it till isaw tht twin one lol
got any mods on it?

Do it!! Nobody will see it coming lol.

The E36 has got some lowering springs and the exhaust. I've got some 17s awaiting a refurb as well. Body wise the previous owner treated it to an M3 body kit and uprated fogs. All I've done so far is change the kidney grills. Not planning much for it though as I'm using it as a spring board for an M3.

yeah it will be gd lol

i like it!! :) havent seen a strong red one for ages either faded or black lol

Thanks dude. It's in good condition for it's age and it's got a fair amount of poke to it as well. I picked it up for £1200 so I can't really complain lol.

i bet it has! wouldnt wanna mess with till i get the redtop in lol

result on the price for tht one

lol realy yeah i tryed one of those ipod apps dunno if uve seen them but sed the nexia was running 102bhp but i wanna take to a rolling road once i take the middle box out

I wouldn't take the middle box out mate. It helps with back pressure so taking it out could lose performance. A de-cat pipe could help though.

cheers t9

and realy lose performance the next mod on it was gonna be a performance cat
but yeah this is wot i was going to run to the cat

290uhrm.jpg

No need for a sports cat with the power you're running. You'd be better off with a de-cat pipe instead.

What exhaust have you got atm? I'd imagine you'd have to go custom.

well the cat would be one tht i wuld use on redtop to so was jus thinking ahead lol

im useing tht pipe in the first pic to run from cat to backbox,unless it is stupily loud then ill buy a freeflow middle silencing box

this is the back box im running

anfqkx.jpg

A de-cat isn't illegal. It just makes your emissions higher, meaning you're more likely to fail your MOT on emissions. Not having a valid MOT is illegal.

It will probably make it louder. An exhaust can be loud for any number of reasons.

ah ok cheers jus seen it around people say its ileagal if u get pulled with no cat

well u cant realy hear the exhaust as it is gd on idle,but driving is pretty poor

tis is a way. VOSA can do a roadside check but the equipment is expensive so they dont do it often. dam hard to get an MOT without one however unless your engine is running spot on or you have a friendly tester

Hi matey u should get the cavy engine out and get it in the daewoo then u'll piss everybody give it some xe power ................go on you know you want to

got some alloys on it now,and sorted the droneing with a powerflow exhaust damm good zhaust :)

2rpxt9w.jpg

140kuug.jpg

259ec83.jpg

lmao yeah im going to get rid :) must of been told to get them off about 2000 times:)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back