New Car........

Right the new car has been ordered. In the end I'm having a Focus 1.6 Zetec in Panther Black. Now this will just be the runaround car so it will be stayin standard. I only have 2 pics for now and the car should be ready to pick around the 18th. I can't wait...:D:D:D

Attachments

• 31012009062.jpg
    31012009062.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 31012009063.jpg
    31012009063.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 16
Possible scenario: you take it back for a trade-in, they find a fault and knock money off trade-in value.............stitch up methinks! I would go and trade it in elsewhere and tell them you have lost a customer because of this.

Which engine? I know youre not into diesels but the new 2.0 cdti is a cracker and 170 hp standard it goes well, my grandad has one and it's rather good :)

Possible scenario: you take it back for a trade-in, they find a fault and knock money off trade-in value.............stitch up methinks! I would go and trade it in elsewhere and tell them you have lost a customer because of this.

It's a motability car. ;)

Which engine? I know youre not into diesels but the new 2.0 cdti is a cracker and 170 hp standard it goes well, my grandad has one and it's rather good :)

I'm after a 2.0 cdti elite. :blink:

Bloody hell, he wants a diesel!?!?!

Seriously though, that's the same spec that my grandad has(also on mobility he had to put £500 towards it and he said it was about £1000 cheaper than a focus of like for like) but I think he specced the auto box (cause my nan has arthitus) and satnav (I think it might be standard come to think of it) It's a really nice car drives well, it's quick and frugal. But you will have to have a mandatory remap when it's out of warranty.

Haha I can come round and "map" it too :D

map-of-uk.gif

Usually put it in the glovebox but it's up to you mate.

Oh no, another one goes over to the dark side! It's HDI's fault! :lol:

I think you'll be happy with that. What are the other cars you can choose from? 325d on the list?

There are loads on the list.
The problem is the advanced payment.
The Astra as long as the prices stay around the same is £250 advance payment and that's about all i'm willing to put up as it's none refundable.
The Focus of the same spec is £1500 odd advance payment which I really don't understand because the Astra's list price is dearer than the Focus' list price.:blink:

I'm gonna start test driving in December.
I've booked the car in again for the 15th to see if they can find the fault.

Really annoyed at the minute though because someone has pranged it and put a small dent and scratch on the rear passenger door.:mad:

Tbh i'm not that fussed. I'll be more annoyed if I get it back with the fault still there.
Nearly didn't get a replacement car this morning as the courtesy car booked for me had not been dropped back off by the time I got there.
So i've ended up with one of the sales cars off the forecourt.:lol:

Been looking at the Focus' replacement for February and there has been a slight change of plan.
I'm still having an Astra but I'm having a different model from the elite.

Just seen the pictures and the write up, very nice! Enhanced exterior bodywork trims and 19" alloys as standard. :cool:

I know it's fully loaded.
Can't wait to go an have a blast.
Gk Ford have invited me down to test drive the new Focus as well. Can't wait to see his face when I tell him I'm going to vauxhall. Lmao.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back