My Whip Mark 2

CHECK THA SHIZ!!!!! ok pics not too good :) ill get some in the day light tomorrow :D

n515247885_1096503_6242.jpg

n515247885_1096504_6511.jpg

it actually is surprisingly quick!

anyway down to buisness!

no mods atm!

gettin some black angel eyes for bday - just seen that they are in production
rear LED Techno lights
18" alloys
Full exhaust system
Induction kit (k+n)
bodykit
Brake Upgrades
Full Susp Kit
Gearbox Upgrade
Then hopfully this time ish next year a big engine dump!!\

its ace to drive, the engine sound ace, exhaust doesnt though :) so ill get that done first, but i have to give 700 quid to my mum first though :(

oh th insurance was only an extra 9 quid :lol: for the full year!

i hope this thread is as popular as the last :)

P.S. could you please close the other thread wayne :)

Last edited:
From what I can see looks pretty smart m8. Is it a vtr? My sister used to have a vts. It was pretty quick too. But it did keep breaking down. I think I've still got the original vts wheels for it too somewhere :bigsmile:

lol yea its a vtr :) i like to be different, never seen a xsara vtr or vts in my town ;) loads of saxos though, evennow with no mods on it ppl still turn there heads :D i know its not special but does get some attetion

lol yea its a vtr :) i like to be different, never seen a xsara vtr or vts in my town ;) loads of saxos though, evennow with no mods on it ppl still turn there heads :D i know its not special but does get some attetion

I understand mate totally. Thats the whole point. Being individual nice one mate can't wait to see it take shape. Be carefull when lowering as too low will cause plenty of gearbox failure. I know it causes loads of probs on saxo vtr's an vts's anyway an I think your engine is the same isn't it?

yea same engine

how does that affect the gear box?
dont want it like so low the exhuast is scrapin the floor like you see some ppls :lol:

Looks nice. That is a step up from the Rover eh? Enjoy it for a bit before you start modding it;)

I like the colour.

I don't totally understand why it cause gearbox failure either. But I do know plenty of people who have had this happen due to going too low. I read about it as well in max power once. I think it's the diff it causes the most problems too then the gearbox altogether as far as i'm aware. I think it is only when you go really low. If you keep it to around 30-40mm you should be ok.

yea im just gonna stick to the usual lowerin spring that do about 30mm, ive seen a bonnet thats in the sale on a website that i might get as a bday present for myself :lol:

000841.jpg

sorry i havent got any more pics yet had to get my flu jab after work

im gonna make this car one of a kind, when i get the money :lol:

The points on the gearbox damage is due to the driveshaft angle. The Angle will put a strain on the box and eventually warp causing an imbalance and the vibrations from this are what cause the damage.

The points on the gearbox damage is due to the driveshaft angle. The Angle will put a strain on the box and eventually warp causing an imbalance and the vibrations from this are what cause the damage.

I knew that lol :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
Seriously though i'm glad you've said that thought I was going mad. I knew there was a problem with lowering just couldn't remember exactly what it was. Cheers for clearing my mind up mate. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Bad luck on the Job, hope you find something new.

The blue looks better to me But I'm not sure I like the trapezoidal grill.

Happy Birfday mate! :bigsmile:, I like the blue one better as long as the black mesh stays. :amuse:

Good luck finding a new job, I'm sure you'll find something in no time. ;)

ive asked the local tuning garage, and they said they will keep me in mind, probably in the new year :D will get to work on some real beasts there

deffinately be keepin the black mesh, dont like that chrome and silve crap!

hello not been round for a bit busy with chrimbo and was my bday yesterday :D 20 :(

also been made redundant :/ but anyway which kit you think is best, im stuck between these two, but leanin for the carzone one

Xsara_zerog.jpg

xsara_carzone_front_bumper.jpg

carzone_xsara.jpg

http://www.m-99.co.uk/Car_Bodykits/Citroen_Xsara/citroen_xsara.html
another suggestions look there ^^^

close your eyes tex!!!!!!!

ty loz for link ;)

and ty for comments

Not being a fan of non-aerodynamic body kits (as most bolt-on kits are), they do nothing for me, but each to his own.

However, having looked at barryboys.co.uk, as suggested by Gendox, there seems to be very little difference between cars on that site and these. Are the cars on Barryboys bad due to poor workmanship, choice of mod, or both? What makes the front bumper on these cars good but those on Barryboys bad? Are Barryboys cars actually that bad or are the contributors to Barryboys against all bolt-on body panels? Help!

that metro is a mess, those cars a stupid, some body kits can look good, just not obviously stupid ones, its that fine line between style and just plain wrong

I'm not a lover of these kits, de-values them imo. I had a 1.4 SX Xsara I used for commuting, now given it to my 2nd daughter who is now driving! A nice car and one that could look good if done right.

The only decent kit is a WRC Maxi!

1839578389_d859673f9c.jpg

not been round for awhile been working alot then been away from home for abit dog sitting :s, got a new job though! workin in a bar for now,

anyway i dont think ill be making engine tuning mods for the moment, ill get a back box, some headlights and i few cheaper styling mods, till i save up for a 2.0 vts engine, then ill start makin the tuning mods, rather than waste the money, then get a new engine and have to start again

well dont have a pc at the mo, im at college only place i can get on one, here is are some pics of my alloys only on my phone though :confused:

Attachments

• DSC00121.jpg
    DSC00121.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00124.jpg
    DSC00124.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 6
one of the guys from work said they look wrong and dont fit in with the car, can i just say this guy was braggin about a chevrolet matiz aka a daewoo matiz he got on finance... so i told him to talk when he has a car worthy talking about

one of the guys from work said they look wrong and dont fit in with the car, can i just say this guy was braggin about a chevrolet matiz aka a daewoo matiz he got on finance... so i told him to talk when he has a car worthy talking about

Hahaha I'd have said the same. Mate they look sweeeeeeeeeeeeet ;):bigsmile::bigsmile:

i know but i really wanted some alloys plus i slid on iceinto a curb and cracked the olds ones so they needed replacin ;) might be gettin rear tints on wed :D

personally not keen on the wheels myself think they are a bit too bling for that particular car, but its your car and if you like them then thats all that matters and if your planning on keeping the car and moddin bodywork then they are a good start :)

yep, gonna get bodykit when i get a new job, gettin some headlight conversions soon, and im torn between quads or twin ovals :s big engine dump, rear techno lights, forced air induction, blah blah blah you get the pic

just ordered a top roof spoiler (well more of a lip) plus the car look ace :lol:

!BKDRo)w!2k~$(KGrHgoOKiEEjlLmf)k0BJ(6EiBW1w~~_1.JPG

do you think those arches are body shopped? i want to get my arches more deffinative when i get my body kit, still not sure which one to get :s

Last edited:
ive only bought the roof lip spoiler, i think the kit is for a mk2 xsara :s got plenty of time though in no rush yet for a body kit

Attachments

• Venodesign%20-%20Citroen%20Xsara%20GT%20Sideskirts%20w07-75.jpg
    Venodesign%20-%20Citroen%20Xsara%20GT%20Sideskirts%20w07-75.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OH DOUBLE POST GOD KILLED A KITTEN!

anyway...
i know the last kit is stupid, but the rear bumper from it looks really nice esp with the flush boot, still looking for a better front bumper, i do agree the last kit front is far to big

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back