My new Lude

What happened to the one you just re-built?

Happy new car btw! :D

Not sure I have the inner strength to let go of the other one...after doing so much to it it has great sentimental value to me. I might just keep it for racing.

& yes I'm happy with the new car although I'd light point out that its nowhere near as quick as the jap import I had before. Whether its just the extra power the jap cars have or whether there had been something done to my import I'm not sure but it has the same engine & all the same equipment, airbags, air con, ect, but is nothing like as powerfull...

It has electric 4WS but its not working (flashing fault code 22) whatever that is. It was owned by an elderly chap who ran a coach business & seemed to know a lot about honda's. He said that the inner part of the rear track rod needed adjustment for the 4WS to work. As far as I can see there is no way to adjust the inner section...

It has custom made vented & grooved brake discs (first I've heard of having them made) & EBC redstuff pads. It now has a full SS exhaust from block to back &
I've allready ordered some H & K racing springs to go on it.:blink1:

I work nights so I'll have to wait for the sun to appear to take some pics...

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back