my little monster

because i have a vast amount of pictures, and the fact that i would have to re-size them all here are the links to the albums i have on my facebook profile. so you can all view at your leisure.

Let me know what you think, and remember the beast aint quite finished yet, but i am positive i will have him on the road if not complete for the show at Santa pod at the end of july

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=62722&id=677423505&l=bbc0beaa56
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=63937&id=677423505&l=08ee74bc7a
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=67500&id=677423505&l=8458281eb2
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=68310&id=677423505&l=268bad6692

I hope you all enjoy them. I have also put them all there so you can see what the car looked liked before the previous owner did the damage. how it was when we picked it up and what it looks like now.

I personally prefer it now as i really hated the vadar front bumper, to me it just didnt look reight at all.

But Dave has done a remarkable job as always in restoring yet another GTO ;)

cant say much more than STUNNING!

I had a drool through your pics on facebook (your on my friends list lol) and i fell in love :)

yep defo, i have to say i must have looked at it a million times, having to re-think my 'next car' plans now lol

(im furiousgraphix decals on facebook by the way
Smiley-waving-driving-C1.gif
, just so you dont think im some random stalker lol)

yep defo, i have to say i must have looked at it a million times, having to re-think my 'next car' plans now lol

(im furiousgraphix decals on facebook by the way
Smiley-waving-driving-C1.gif
, just so you dont think im some random stalker lol)

I had just worked that one out hun, My brain went on a mission and then i figured you were on my friends list. So dont be afraid to leave a comment on any of the pics. And I think me fella has left you a message in regards to some vinyl work.

And Dave is looking into selling his GTO if your intersted ;)

Is it for GTO pics for van? i can only do vinyl cutting (solid colours) at the min hun, cant do printing unfortunatly so im gonna be no help on that one :(

Hmmmmmmmmmmm dont say that, i have just bought a second s14 today, to use as a doner car for mine cos in need of new engine so just bought another car lol :blink: thinking bout making the best out of both then sell rolling shell and possibly sell mine once fixed.

Is it for GTO pics for van? i can only do vinyl cutting (solid colours) at the min hun, cant do printing unfortunatly so im gonna be no help on that one :(

Hmmmmmmmmmmm dont say that, i have just bought a second s14 today, to use as a doner car for mine cos in need of new engine so just bought another car lol :blink: thinking bout making the best out of both then sell rolling shell and possibly sell mine once fixed.

Thats the one. but not to worry i just said to him to assk the question you never know till you ask. So he is on the hunt now.

He wants to do a few things on his before it goes on sale. But yes his will be for sale quite soon.

Looks good, what a project. I can see that a lot of work has gone into that. You've definately improved it.;)

whats the final colou then, gold or silver ?

The final colour is the grey with the silver stripe. I wanted something different and didnt want to do a vinyl ( no offence 2fast2catch). So Dave spray in the stripe. It does suit the car but like all pics by a novice it doesnt show its true colour.

I loved the gold fade to grey but it looked really patchy so we resprayed it :p

Some sad news today. I thought i was only in need of changing the brake pads and then taking it for an mot. But i was aware of the exhaust blowing slightly so the other half had a chat with a neighbouring garage for the loan of their ramp(as we are in need of a new one) and had a look underneath just to double check everything for the mot.......... bad news the exhaust is worse than we first thought. its either a case of some fancy piping to go on the fix the damaged sections or i try and find another one.

I welded a beer can over an exhaust hole and it fixed the problem for ages!

I'd go for a new exhaust though and get a power gain thrown into the bargain.

cool done, it's an ultimate tuner. by the way, you're a girl right?
how much BHP, and does it has a 6 gear manual transmission or....?
maybe we should race sometime, hehe. cool done.

cool done, it's an ultimate tuner. by the way, you're a girl right?
how much BHP, and does it has a 6 gear manual transmission or....?
maybe we should race sometime, hehe. cool done.

Yes i am a girl :bigsmile:

BHP not sure yet as i havent had it on a rolling road, but will probably have it done once its on the road.
Race? mmmmmmmm......... Only if its on a track and not drag, personal opinion but these cars werent developed for straight line racing, they handle superbly on the roads, especially the ones around where i live, some nice country roads with nice scenery :p

Waynne i will be going for a new system or at least one off a car thats done next to no miles, but Dave has said he can use the back boxes off this one its more the centre and front sections that will need replacing so i can keep the nice growl that it has at the moment

Yes i am a girl :bigsmile:

BHP not sure yet as i havent had it on a rolling road, but will probably have it done once its on the road.
Race? mmmmmmmm......... Only if its on a track and not drag, personal opinion but these cars werent developed for straight line racing, they handle superbly on the roads, especially the ones around where i live, some nice country roads with nice scenery :p

Waynne i will be going for a new system or at least one off a car thats done next to no miles, but Dave has said he can use the back boxes off this one its more the centre and front sections that will need replacing so i can keep the nice growl that it has at the moment

such a cool car, respect for you.
well i only do drag races, i am not good on those types of races as you say, i'm old school.
what's next on your plans for the car?

such a cool car, respect for you.
well i only do drag races, i am not good on those types of races as you say, i'm old school.
what's next on your plans for the car?

Once the exhaust has been sorted and mot on the car then i can get stuck into sorting out the interior. I have already taken out the rear seats (not much point having them unless you have small kiddies) this will allow for the sound system which will be custom fitted in that area but still allow me some boot space if needs be. then its a case of re-covering the door panels and plastics as the old ones look tired and also as i have taken out the rear seats i have also removed the belts and other mountings so once everything has been recovered you wont know there were there.
Then its a case of getting some sticker work for the car as its the advert car for my fellas business as well as the show car.

But i do hope to have most of this done before i head to pod for the USC show at the end of july;)

Once the exhaust has been sorted and mot on the car then i can get stuck into sorting out the interior. I have already taken out the rear seats (not much point having them unless you have small kiddies) this will allow for the sound system which will be custom fitted in that area but still allow me some boot space if needs be. then its a case of re-covering the door panels and plastics as the old ones look tired and also as i have taken out the rear seats i have also removed the belts and other mountings so once everything has been recovered you wont know there were there.
Then its a case of getting some sticker work for the car as its the advert car for my fellas business as well as the show car.

But i do hope to have most of this done before i head to pod for the USC show at the end of july;)

that's cool.
no offense, but i do have different point of view, i don't like huge music system on my car, i'd go for performance more. but i like a lot the look of your car, and i must admit, it impressed me a lot.
would you go for putting a cage inside your car?

that's cool.
no offense, but i do have different point of view, i don't like huge music system on my car, i'd go for performance more. but i like a lot the look of your car, and i must admit, it impressed me a lot.
would you go for putting a cage inside your car?

I aint going for a massive sound system, but something thats a little more than just the standard systems. He has the after market induction kits and loads of other little goodies, and until i can get him on a rolling road i wont know what i have to play with.
As for a roll cage i have decided not to have one these cars were built like bricks anyway and for a car that weighs in at 2 tonne i dont fancy putting tubing in to make it anymore, or try and save and weight elsewhere.

But i understand your point and i value others opinions, and as i have always said, everyone to their own cause the world would be a boring place if we all like the same things

I dont want a massive one, just 1 maybe 2 subs and an amp. but i am still toying with this idea, but still aint having the rear seats. just a nice 2 seater monster instead

You can get lightweight subs and amps. Depends on what you want from the car I suppose. For me I want to keep the weight down but keep it practical, however some people just want a huge booming system. Fair enough as long as it sounds good!

But in your car, a few subs and amps will make more of a difference because it's less powerful. In a car that's already heavy, but has the power to match a couple of subs and an amp is hardly going to make a difference.