Chippys little baby Pug!!

Right thought it would be a good idea to start one of these just to give you all and idea on what i am doing with my car and get opinions and ideas, wont be as in depth as some others who are rebuilding entire cars but should be enough for people to view and enjoy.

I will be posting pictures up in the next few days when i have an hour to spare. Including what i have done to the car already and maybe a little sneak preview of my allloy project.

Deffinate plans for the future:

Finish alloys
Spray exhaust and fuel cap
fibre glass sub enclosure
New head and tail lights

Maybe plans for the future:

Rear splitter
Exhaust sytem (just want to add a little rumble)
Tinted Windows
Suggested light engine mods (seeing as i dont have a clue id let you lot decide for me cos you have more of an idea than i do about engines)

Thats all i can think of at the minute will add pictures later and let you critisise and compliment my little baby, be gentle and dont hurt her feelings!!!:blink1:

Pics:
Photo145.jpg

Photo142.jpg

Photo141.jpg

Photo149.jpg

Photo152.jpg

Photo148.jpg

Photo153.jpg

Last edited:
I will be using high temperature paint the stuff you use to paint BBQ's, it got a very high tolerance level and can take extreme heats!!!

I painted the manifold in my Rover 220 with red VHT paint and it worked well. It actually changed to a deeper red when it was hot which was strange. Make sure you have a good clean base before you paint it otherwise it will flake off.

As far as light engine mods we really need to know which engine you have?

id save up for maybe a gti engine, or just but the gti model :lol: looks nice though be good for a run a bout

id save up for maybe a gti engine, or just but the gti model :lol: looks nice though be good for a run a bout

MONEY MONEY MONEY, not having a go but im only 17 cannot really afoord to do engine swaps and buy gti's yet 1 they are too expensive and 2 the insurance would be ridiculous!!!

hopefullly will be a good run around though

MONEY MONEY MONEY, not having a go but im only 17 cannot really afoord to do engine swaps and buy gti's yet 1 they are too expensive and 2 the insurance would be ridiculous!!!

Notice how he said save up.

Its what im doing so in a year and a bit time i can afford to buy and insure a starlet gt turbo/glanza v.

mate at 17 dont worry about a quick car just get a nicely styled car (to your taste ;)) and a loud system then you have exactly what you need to attract the opposite sex (thats what its all about initially at your age :bigsmile:) the nicer/quicker cars come later with age, greater wages and a few years ncb

take it from me and probably alot of male members on here :bigsmile:

mate at 17 dont worry about a quick car just get a nicely styled car (to your taste ;)) and a loud system then you have exactly what you need to attract the opposite sex (thats what its all about initially at your age :bigsmile:) the nicer/quicker cars come later with age, greater wages and a few years ncb

take it from me and probably alot of male members on here :bigsmile:

EXACTLY, thats what i thought.