mistergTRx 910

i purchased a 1981 datsun bluebird about 4 years ago, it was a humble auto GX sedan.
pic-49558.jpg

i got hold of some TRX rims cheap, so on they went.
then i got a set of twin 1 3/4 su carbs and some light work to the head and cam to the L20B, and also converted it to manual, with some big dramas due to the floor pan
driversside.jpg

the difference was quite substantial, so i had to make custom gearbox mounts.
for some tunes i have two amps, 600 and 1000 watts a 12 inch sub and 5 speakers.

i took it off the road about a year ago to do some minor bodywork, and that soon changed to an engine overhaul (ca18de) and upgraded suspension dropped about 1 3/4 inches
IMAGE_155.jpg

and also some S13 ca18 rims, with a 25 mm swaybar from an R31 skyline and soon to have twin swaybars at the rear. i also redid the interior with full electrics and 240Z mirrors (soon to be changed to series 1 bluebird mirrors)

WoW this looks like a great project. (Your post got stuck in the moderation queue as it contained pics and you have less than 10 posts. I've approved it for you now though so no worries!;))

thanks guys, also got a good set of twin headlights that are having surrounds made for them. and have now got a disc brake rear end coming soon. and sunroof.

i used to have one when i was younger, but i killed it while out doing drunken rallys. and there is alot more than you'd expect that can be done to these cars, they dont stand out as much as your subarus and toyotas or silvias

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back