maybe a bargain??

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
just doing my usual ebay trawling when i spotted this so for the price i will be ordering 1 for the future. this may come in useful for someone else maybe
noidea.gif

I have a genuine boxed VAG water pump for sale - pm me if interested with an offer.:D (I ordered one and my garage also ordered one so I ended up with 2!)

I have a genuine boxed VAG water pump for sale - pm me if interested with an offer.:D (I ordered one and my garage also ordered one so I ended up with 2!)

thanks for the offer!
but im not sure if you read the advert properly? but for £80 you get a genuine water pump and timing belt kit. which i though was a bargain!!

it is a bargain herb, but i wouldnt buy it for 1 reason, its a timing belt, if it snaps, so will you,
if it were anything else id say yes, but not on something that could damage the engine if it fails

it is a bargain herb, but i wouldnt buy it for 1 reason, its a timing belt, if it snaps, so will you,
if it were anything else id say yes, but not on something that could damage the engine if it fails
sorry mate you have lost me
2.gif

agree with prevtec, would never buy a timing belt or similar from ebay. ok for most things but something like this would want to ensure it was a genuine part (not a copy made in my part of the world and then flogged off as the real thing).