laguna II gt 205

laguna gt 205

Car
laguna II gt 205
hi guys ,

this will be my first post since joining , reason is i have just bought a renault laguna II gt 205 05 reg , the car is nice and quick but i have searched the whole net and am really struggling to find ANY Modifications for it (be it engine or bodykits) , to my knowledge i can't find anyone who has done much with this engine or the mark 2 shape. So basically what im looking for is HELP because i really wanna see how far i can go with this one !

cheers

Hi and welcome to TorqueCars - nice to have you along. What engine size do you have?

The 205 is a Turbo 2.0 engine and as such is able to produce a lot more power. A remap will give another 50bhp or so. Going to someone like AUT turbos you can get a custom turbo which will lift power gains even more.

Induction kits and fast road cams are also good mods on this engine.

who would you reccomend for the ecu re-map ? Will fast road cams make my idle revs a bit lumpy ? i would love to fit a custom turbo (big turbo=big power), but will this not add quite a bit off extra stress to the engine ??? Meaning a lot of upgrading and lots of £££'s

P.S cant find website for 'AUT turbos' ...

Last edited:
hi mate i have a 2006 gt 205 lag, try red dot racing for your remap, dont mess with the suspention as it really is a well balanced car, get a forge motorsport BOV from the Megane 225, Same Engine!

BodyKit go to your Stealers (Dealer) and ask them for the Sport Styling Pack for the Lag mk2 Facelift, its around £500 and also one of thier Sports exhausts, twin exit and thats around £350. but looks amazing when fitted.

hope that helps.

I have also similar problems...original bodykit from stealer costs about 2000€ here in Finland.

Are you sure that BOV will help???

Exhaust manifold and maybe catback??? Any ideas where to get?