Hiya guys and dolls.....

they r sooo sexy, they are £580 ish wit tyres.

insurance t p,f,t on Vauxhall astra sxi 1.6 16v

girl = £643 boy = £1400

an advantage to being a girl :lol:

u need a job asap! I worked part time from 13 to now coz im full time hence i have a car, oh the savings fund money from family last christmas kinda helped aswell lol.

Haha yup too true.

I'm soooo excited bout my alloys its like xmas has come early :)

bet ure buzzin tooo prince

and viper u have sooo much to look forward too! wouldn't u prefer a peugeot tho to a mini?

It's gonna be a long wait... they've gotta come back into stock and then make their way from Wrexham to Northampton! I want them now!! :lol: Hayley...shouldn't you promote Vauxhalls instead of Peugeots? :lol:

Don't worry V1P3R17, we all get there in the end!

Haha yup too true.

I'm soooo excited bout my alloys its like xmas has come early :)

bet ure buzzin tooo prince

and viper u have sooo much to look forward too! wouldn't u prefer a peugeot tho to a mini?

I like peugeot's but there too comon around here but tbh im not too fussed what i get for my first car i just wanna be on the road.

yeah i spose they are actually come to think of it every other car round here is a peugeot,

I learnt in a ford ka, nice lil car to bomb round in.

u didn't like 206? how come. I was gonna get one of them but i love my astras more :lol::lol:

finaly caught up on the posts all 4 pages of them

i liked the 206 i learned in but had a go in one of the wifes mates one and it was even worse than i remember.

18yo i feel so old now

the alloys look well nice hayley.

wouldnt insure a nice car 3rdpft thou

It felt heavy, it was sluggish, the clutch felt like it was either up or down and it has a fat arse! :lol: The only thing I like about it is the fact I don't have to drive in it anymore! :lol: I'd take an Astra over a 206 any day!

wouldnt touch ether but thats just me

re clutch i jumped in the bora this afternoon after its MOT and it felt like i was moving the clutch manually never mind on hydraulics. had got used the the golfs one just driving it 40 miles this morning

It's horrible getting used to a new clutch!

This has got to be the longest welcome ever! You should feel very special Hayley! :lol:

but it was my clutch that felt so heavy on the couple of months the wifes had the golf ive drivin it twice. in a couple of hours i had got used to it mine felt so awkward

your right itll soon be onto 11 pages

Hi and welcome to the site Hayley...
What year and engine is your SXi?
Have a Star Silver 2001(51) 3 Door SXi mainly used as a show car when I can will post up pics :) look forward to seeing pics of your Astra!

Hiya thanx u,

Its a T reg 1.6 16v . Not the quickest thing in the world but quick enough for me! Pics r already on my profile, cant wait to see yours,
when i win the lottery I would love to get mine in show room condition.

No need to win the lottery to get the car back to pristine condition there's a lot of mods out there for the Astra engine,interior and exterior after this post if you take a look in my profile I will post up a couple of pics of my Astra one of the pics is of it at the Fast & Modified Show 2006 where it got into the top 50 :-D

There's a pic up of the front of the car at the F&M Show in my profile I don't know how to post up any more pics as yet but will read up about it and as soon as I do will post up a few pics of it with its new rims and since that pic was taken it's had a full respray with 30% Rainbow Glitter through the laquer... ;)

Your car looks well nice!! I'd love to have one like that! I'm only 18 and cash is limited so here is my "just out of the standard range" astra

There should be some more on my profile, if I've uploaded them right :)

There's a pic up of the front of the car at the F&M Show in my profile I don't know how to post up any more pics as yet but will read up about it and as soon as I do will post up a few pics of it with its new rims and since that pic was taken it's had a full respray with 30% Rainbow Glitter through the laquer... ;)

Nice car mate!

Yes Hayley they are on your profile :bigsmile:

Sorry what are the calipers?

Hopefully I should have a full bodykit for the meet aswell

I'll look forward to seeing that then!

Here are where the calipers are and what they look like. If you are putting rims on, they will look even better with painted calipers! Even if they are standard! :bigsmile:

Have a read of this: http://www.torquecars.com/styling/painting-calipers.php

Have you decided on what body kit you'll be getting? Any pics?

ah cool, If I can do it myself then yeah probably, I'll have a look once they're on.

My car has got a modified front bumper but I dont know the make as I want the same side skirts and back bumper but will hopefully look something like this

astra-g-c-ss-jdl.gif

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back