Hiya guys and dolls.....

Yeah nothin too garish, but ooooh how about lambo doors on the front and suicide doors on the bak??? ( hopin to win the lottery this saturday )

Yeah nothin too garish, but ooooh how about lambo doors on the front and suicide doors on the bak??? ( hopin to win the lottery this saturday )

Personally I'd say that lambo and suicide is a little over the top...but if you're going with a body kit, spoiler, etc then it will look good! The lambo and suicide combo is a very blingy thing to do...so be sure to have a re-spray done...maybe something in candy, or pearlesceant. Also, you'll need to get some big chrome rims.

yes yes door conversions r defo goin out of the way to change the car!!
18" alloys should be goin on next week sometime ......

yes yes door conversions r defo goin out of the way to change the car!!
18" alloys should be goin on next week sometime ......

Yeah but there is huge difference between some chrome rims and alloys... of course you'll need some winter alloys because chrome will rust and look awful if you let the winter weather get to it. Chrome has the same bling factor as lambo and suicide doors. :bigsmile:

Alloys carry a sportier look whilst a set of big chunky chrome rims have more of a bling look. Which goes better with the lambo and suicide combo because that door combo is very blingy...just like chrome. Its just a look thing. Would an Escalade look the same with a set of sporty alloys? No...that's why people put 24 inch chrome rims on them.

You can get chrome with a laquered finish which are ok for winter. If a wheel is marked for show use only then assume they will rust as soon as they get wet.:(

I think im gonna hold of any door conversion till i win the lottery or at least till I get a major pay rise!
I think alloys would be better or more practical as we have lots of rain in this country and really dont wanna have any rusty rims! lol,

xxx

Alloys carry a sportier look whilst a set of big chunky chrome rims have more of a bling look. Which goes better with the lambo and suicide combo because that door combo is very blingy...just like chrome. Its just a look thing. Would an Escalade look the same with a set of sporty alloys? No...that's why people put 24 inch chrome rims on them.

sorry what i was trying to get at is the chrome is just a electrical plating on the metal. any alloy could be chromed, and i dont just mean the paint but proper plating

Hayley....sensible decision. Are you gonna post a pic of the alloys once you get them?

pgarner....ah I see what you mean now. Yes any allow could be chromed.

Did anyone see those rims that you could upload a picture on? They were awesome!

of course! pics will be up pronto, as soon as I've sold my motorbike, the multispoke alloys will be on, and pics will be up, im sooooo excited,

my mum cant understand me spendin " £200 " on some wheels, if only she knew the real price!

what i only paid £150 for my alloys second hand had only been on the car a couple of months guy didnt like the standard ones. it was the £412 for the tyres that were the killer

hayley tell her it will improve the safety of the car. as its a wider track it increase the traction hence safer

ohhh yesh!

And the bloke had took a sub and amp in as a part exchange hence i got it for "£45". :lol:

cool, i think mine are bout 580. never thought i'd be so addicted to this car thing, its like a disease but a good one and no i dont want a cure!

ooooooh guess what i bought today the legendary pink fluffy dice and a double exhaust trim, talk about splashing out!

lol i did want to stand out and have different stuff but when i saw those dice I couldn't resist!!

lol i did want to stand out and have different stuff but when i saw those dice I couldn't resist!!

The old 'I fell in love when I saw them excuse'!

Everyone should try and have a personal touch in their cars...but the reason why so many cars have similar features...because it looks good! Why mess with the perfect formula?

yup it was love at first sight with those dice, may have to buy the pink nodding poodle to go with it haha!

im tryin to stay away from the typical pink girlie car, i want a sporty car red and black but i really think the poodle should have a home on my parcel shelf lol.

no no i play fair, I'm not going to remove my pink paint, pink alloys and pink tinted windows, pink seats, pink mats, pink sterring wheel and pink dashboard for the sake of £55 lol.

£55?! I bet £5..you gave me 10/1...meaning you pay me £50 if I win...if I lose I pay £5!

It might cost alot to remove everything pink then! :lol: :lol:

oh yeah im thinking wen i bet in a proper bookies, not a fun one!
just looked at pics of ure car woah the list of mods took me an hour to read it! its nice!

Thanks... the list is planned mods. It's all about getting the money (if only I had a spare £20 000!). At the moment I'm kinda using student loans to fund my mods... you're 18 right? Are you doing the same?

ooooh thats a gud idea my mate gets them loans instead of buying books he buys booze and alloys lol.
Yeah my list of planned mods runs into about 10k at least.
No I just finished college so got a full time job to feed my addiction lol.

My interior is gonna cost me sooooooooo much, I want pretty much the whole thing re-covered...with personalisation and tv screens added! I think I'll need to spend about 15k...but it's so worth it!

Glad some other people think the same way as me, some of my mates are quite happy driving around in rusty shopping trolleys, i lurve modifications and getting everything perfecto!!

Aw you'll have to win the lottery or sumit, its soo annoyin aint it, I've got to wait to payday till i can buy any more "home improvements" for my car.

Euromillions jackpot = £41 million
spose it cud b worse

Aw you'll have to win the lottery or sumit, its soo annoyin aint it, I've got to wait to payday till i can buy any more "home improvements" for my car.

Euromillions jackpot = £41 million
spose it cud b worse

Sounds like a plan! I'm waiting for my RS5s (my alloys) to be delivered... then I can have the brakes upgraded to match the planned engine. I wonder where I can get some candy apple red caliper paint?!

ermmm Halfords they stock loadsa stuff I bought my paint to colour code the black plastic bits on my car.
or ebay but usually its a loada crap on there. or websites on the net.
Ooooo nice alloys, I'm hopefully getting some 18" wolfrace multispoke alloys next week once I've sold my bike.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back