Hiya guys and dolls.....

Easisest way to tell is to compare the sill below the doors on the 3 and 5 doors. My guess is that they will be the same. It's usually wide bodykits and flared arches that cause problems as these overlap the rear door edge.

3672670580a7824694678l.jpg

The alloys are on :)

No its not too bad just the rim on the left passenger side and not the actual spokes themselves, I've seen a lot worse lol.

Lol, I think I'd make myself look stupid If I said my parking in small gaps and driving close to kerbs was excellent lol.​

oh no a pic will definately not be going up!

I couldn't anyway my cam is broke and the 3310 doesn't even know what a colour screen is let alone a cam! :lol:

Ha, funny how guys will talk if it's a girl. Top sport cars are red, like Ferrari's. Red works well with any tuned up car, also goes well with black trim, or silver and of course crome. Red cars stand out in any light, making them more visible and if your car is a hotty, red is the way to make it noticed. Do give it some wild stripe or something though, with sidescirts etc. it can be a little too much. Just my opinion, but then I'm a petrolhead!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back