Fuel prices still creeping up

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I filled up last week and paid £1.53 for a litre of standard unleaded petrol!

This is really getting to be a joke! Surely these high fuel prices through taxation are not sustainable?

Is there anything we as the general public can do?

Blimey Waynne £1.53 for standard :amazed: so far BP Ultimate is still £1.49.9 and that's here in the metropolis! These garages are getting ever more cheeky :sad2:

I have a question....

Whats the main difference between red diesel ( as to way its so cheap per litre ) and standard/pump diesel? Other then the colour?

But I have paid around £100 a month for my diesel.... its criminal, my mum says " I remember when petrol was £1 or something to the litre! )

I have a question....

Whats the main difference between red diesel ( as to way its so cheap per litre ) and standard/pump diesel? Other then the colour?

But I have paid around £100 a month for my diesel.... its criminal, my mum says " I remember when petrol was £1 or something to the litre! )

The fuel is the same. The excise duty and taxes on heating fuel (the red one) are a lot less hence the price difference.

£1 a litre? When I started buying petrol it was 33p a gallon!

The fuel is the same. The excise duty and taxes on heating fuel (the red one) are a lot less hence the price difference.

£1 a litre? When I started buying petrol it was 33p a gallon!
It is also illegal to use on british highways. Correct?