Fitting odd shaped stuff in your car.

Chris Green

Torque Junkie
Car
SEAT Leon 2.0l TDi
And you can fit a 3/4 size stand up bass into a 924 with the seats folded!!

Cue for a new thread? What's the most awkward load you ever got into your car? And I'm talking inanimate objects here - mothers-in-law and squabbling kids don't count. Stand back for a rash of "I got an entire boxing ring into my Marina estate once. When a copper pulled me over for overloading my car, I told him not to worry as it was only for a lightweight bout".

p.s. I never had a Marina, honest.

And heres the new thread!

I fitted 5 bags of compost in our car but the suspension shortly gave out afterwards. I also saw a guy stacking paving slabs in his car at the DIY store and the whole back axle/suspension gave out.

i got an 4 poster bed in mine ;)

like turbonutter had a 3 seater hanging out the back of the mum and dads vectra. just moving it from thier house up to ours

I got two whales in a mini once. I used the M4.

How is it that the dirtiest nastiest stuff to take 'up the dump' always seems to wait till after you've got a new car before appearing?

I've currently got half a bloody magnolia to shift (not allowed bonfires around here - it pollutes the atmosphere at Heathrow!), with all its nasty jaggy bits. There goes the roof lining.

Last edited:
not allowed bonfires around here - it pollutes the atmosphere at Heathrow!
:amazed::amazed::amazed:
youve got plans landing every minute but bonfires cause pollution,
were not allowed them ether, without a license from sepa, but it hasnt stopped me getting rid alot of offcut wood this way