Ever lied about your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Have you ever lied about your car, it's performance, the cost of it or the cost of a performance part whilst up the pub with your mates?

If so what was the lie you told? And why tell it?

No never, don't see the point in telling a lie about the car. If anyone doubted the spec of my car I have every single parts/repairs/rebuild receipts since I bought the car, from the humble side lamp replacement right up to the full race engine build |B

Nope my 1 off ferrari renault scenic hand built by enzo himself was a gift from him for giving him the inspiration to start ferrari.
So I see no point in lying about my car at all:lol:

About the Spec of my car not a chance the Topspeed runs prove our Power + we always have a Dyno Sheet. However back in the day of the Cosworth 'Daddy Thrashes' the rules stated pump fuel only. I also added Octane Booster & didn't mention it. We Won . Many years later our biggest rival said he had also done the same as did all the others I asked. If there is a competition & a winner declared all will look for an edge. The rules didn't say we could use a booster but it didn't say it was banned either.