Did your friends or family ever complain that car tuning/driving as a hobby is bad for the environment?

Did your friends or family ever complain that car tuning/driving as a hobby is bad for the environme

• Friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family

• People on the street

• None of above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCTuner

Car
Audi A5 Sportback
Thx for having this great forum, which I am reading for quite some time; but now the time has come for me to post something myself.

I was meeting an old friend last weekend, who has studied abroad. When chatting about life, he asked about my "weird" hobby of car tuning and driving. He argued that this is no more appropriate given the rise of climate change. Of course, I defended myself and tried to get the talk in another direction. However, even afterward all that felt a bit odd. I also did not criticize his hobbies. Still, I would be interested if you have experienced similar things, such as your friends or family complaining about the tuning scene because of environmental issues?

Hello and welcome |B

You have raised an interesting subject and wondered how your friend gets around and wonder if he or she drives an EV or Hybrid vehicle ?

Hello and welcome |B

You have raised an interesting subject and wondered how your friend gets around and wonder if he or she drives an EV or Hybrid vehicle ?
so my friend is not driving a vehicle at all...uses public transportation only...because of the above mentioned reasons...

Do a bit of research on the future problems with EV's and the fact that the production of them actually produces way more gasses than a gas powered vehicle.

There is still no safe way to dispose or recycle the dead batteries.