Driving Lesson Prices?

choness2004

Torque Junkie
Car
Honda Civic EG
Now I've had alook around yet I don't know really what would be cheap/expensive/good value for money etc.

I found a single lesson for £22 and a block of 10 for £180 from the woman who lives around the corner from me.

What do you all think and how much did you spend per lesson?

block booking is going to be cheaper but id say have a few lessons with he first to see if you get on. otherwise you could end up with 10 lessons that are a waste of time

Last year, between March and June, I paid £23 an hour from a top grade driving instructor. She passed me in 11 hours worth of lessons. Half the time any other friends passed in (I had no previous driving experience) so, in my opinion, any extra is worth it :)!

Mine was £2.00 per hour, it was a long time ago. I had 1 two hour lesson, 1 hour pretest and passed first time.

Colin.

13/14 years ago i booked 11 lessons and the use of the instructors car for my test it cost £100 i failed:(
then i booked the same again a year later and it cost £110 and i passed:D

I got free lessons, my step dad taught me to drive over the space of a year. I paid for some new shocks and bits for the car as a thankyou but I have never had a formal driving lesson!