Dont forget the clocks go back in the UK tonight

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just a heads up for all of those living in the UK - time to put your clocks back an hour.

Yes it means you get an extra hour in bed!

It also means we'll all be driving home from work in the dark and there will be an increase in the number of road accidents. :( Stay sharp out there!

Cheers, all done! its not until this daylight saving time comes around that I realise just how many clocks I seem to have about the place :amuse:

The clock on our cooker is a real pig to set. There is a 4 button sequence of presses and holds just to get the time flashing. If your'e not careful the cooker comes on an hour after!

I wonder how many have adjusted their in car clocks?

The clock on our cooker is a real pig to set. There is a 4 button sequence of presses and holds just to get the time flashing. If your'e not careful the cooker comes on an hour after!

I wonder how many have adjusted their in car clocks?

I go through a similar nonsense with my own cooker clock also! and strangely enough had to set the car clock! why? when it is supposed to be RDS? thought if you turn the radio on then it would at least sync with a time signal from a radio station :confused:

car clock hasnt been done, nether has the central heating. cooker we dont even bother with as its too confusing.

Yugguy totally agree we should stay on GMT all year round.