Does hot weather make drivers crazy

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I've had so many near misses lately and none of them were my fault I may add.

Do you think the hot weather is affecting drivers brains or is there some other explanation for all of this road madness.

Well the hot weather (Unusual for this country) does not help, coupled with the fact that it is now the school holidays and parents are already stressed out with how to keep their darlings entertained. I have a hot head I'm afraid when it comes to near misses with the Beast, it is after all my baby. I try to count to five on such occasions, if I make it then the situation cannot be too bad, if I only get to the number 1 then I shall make myself as comfortable as I can in the police cell until the magistrates hearing ;)

Hot weather + children = stress.
People shouldn't drive in that condition, but everyone does. :)

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you find yourself in lots of near misses are you sure that it is always the other driver?

PS get yourself a dashcam, so when that near miss becomes a hit, you are covered :)
I can highly recommend the Mi-Witness system. I've got front and rear cameras in mine and the wifelet's cars. Recording 24/7 and small so they don't block any line of sight.

Lunchmoney said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you find yourself in lots of near misses are you sure that it is always the other driver?
People pulling out at junctions and cutting corners mainly right in my path! Perhaps I pressed the stealth button by mistake! ;)

cutting corners mainly right in my path! ;)

I hear that Obi, her indoors used to turn into a turning fully on the right hand side, when I asked her if we had moved to the continent while I was not looking she gave me a very blank look o_O The re-education process started right there and then, bless her.