Bond cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do you think a true Bond car should be?

Does it have to be a supercar or can you see him driving something a little more normal?

The latest film it was all Jaguars and Aston martins, does this reflect the British culture? Is it good advertising for our car industry? Would it work if he drove something Italian or German?

To be fair.... You cant really imagine a classic Mini firing rockets and machine guns can you? Thats if you really wanted bond to be british! hahaha!

The latest film it was all Jaguars and Aston martins, does this reflect the British culture? Is it good advertising for our car industry? Would it work if he drove something Italian or German?

I think deviating away from our fine British performance range would be a mistake. They tried it for a while with Pierce Brosnan and BMW but for me it never really worked. Aston Martin is renowned the world over for their fantastic range of models with lots of innovative ideas implemented throughout the range. My idea of a true Bond car is big, powerful, stylish and above all British. Maybe if he had to dive into a Lambo or a Ferrari as part of a getaway then this could be forgiven, by me anyway! but there is enough of a car choice in this country to keep the allure of Bond alive I think.