Which Bond gadget would you like in your car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Benn looking at some old bond films and one common element is the in car gadgets Which Bond gadget would you like in your car?

Heres my shopping list:-
Missile launcher - taking out slow drivers in front would make life easier.
Oil Slick - get rid of those tailgaiters!

It may seem that I'm a bit of a loner from my choices but you are all welcome to visit me in my Tower. To get in you go through the barb wire fence, avoid the mine field and press the bell for precisely 5 seconds (any less and a trap door will open) Then you will need to do battle with 2 ninja protectors, traverse a lion pit, tiptoe through snakes and scorpions and climb a twisty staircase with Kenny Gee playing at full volume and you'll find me in the top room :wink:

I reckon I would definatly have the champaign dispenser cuz ya never know who might be in your car (wink, wink, nudge, nudge lol) and the other would be the extending wheel shredders for those asses who try and overtake at the most stupid moments :twisted:

Hmm wheel shredders and ejector seat. Why didn't I think of those! Both essentials in my book.

Remote control in my phone. Ring curry house, send round car to collect and return it to me. :lol:

Another good combination would be the rotaing number plates :twisted: and the remote control car lol