A bond gadget for your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Been watching old bond films and one common element is the in car gadgets so Which Bond gadget would you like in your car?

Heres my wish list:-
  • Missile launcher - taking out slow drivers in front would make life easier.
  • Oil Slick - get rid of those tailgaiters!
  • Ejector seat - this will enforce the no eating, fiddling with the radio or moaning whilst I'm driving.

It may seem that I'm a bit of a loner from my choices but you are all welcome to visit me in my Tower. To get in you go through the barb wire fence, avoid the mine field and press the bell for precisely 5 seconds (any less and a trap door will open) Then you will need to do battle with 2 ninja protectors, traverse a lion pit, tiptoe through snakes and scorpions and climb a twisty staircase with Kenny Gee playing at full volume and you'll find me in the top room combing my hair waiting for my prints to come from the photo printers.

Oil slick. Get them tailgating Audi numpties off my ass! Oh hang on, Hi Waynne. :lol:
I'll be dishing out a few bans this week then I think! ;) If those Mini drivers drove more quickly it wouldn't be a problem would it :D :p ;)

I could deal with all that Waynne but Kenny Gee! Nope that's just one step to far for me :confused:

:lol:......:rofl: I remember that scene in the movie "Wayne's World" (cannot remember if it was film 1 or 2) where poor Garth has to sit through a Kenny Gee concert and is sat in the audience in a dentists chair having his teeth drilled because it hurt less than listening to KG :rofl:
Still gives me a chuckle that scene :D

:lol:......:rofl: I remember that scene in the movie "Wayne's World" (cannot remember if it was film 1 or 2) where poor Garth has to sit through a Kenny Gee concert and is sat in the audience in a dentists chair having his teeth drilled because it hurt less than listening to KG :rofl:
Still gives me a chuckle that scene :D
My dentist actually does play Kenny Gee!

Waynnes world Waynnes world! Hey Go me! I feel a new movie franchise coming on with the correct spelling of Wayne! ;)